Tue, 8 July 2014
Ben Greenfield discusses some of the topics he covers in his book, which has been written based on years of experience in the fitness and nutrition field. Including:
• Crucial exercise timing needed to produce optimal performance and maximum fat loss • The importance of periodic blood work done to optimize metabolism and performance
• The truth about ketogenic diets and fitness: Do they jive?
• Carbohydrate timing for your best recovery
• The secret of the “Foam Roller” and “Self-myofascia Relase” – what is it and why you need to do it
• Electrolytes and Amino Acids: updates you should know